Coupon Books Galore!


I hit the mother load with coupon books this week. We received 5 books in our Sunday paper that we paid for and the rest I got for free! On Tuesday, I noticed our neighbor down the street had a paper sitting on his sidewalk since Sunday and he happened to be pulling up his driveway. I asked him if it was his paper and he said, "I don't subscribe to it but they keep sending to us." I immediately asked if I could have it and he was more than happy for me to take it. Then I received 2 more books in the mail with our grocery ads. My sister-in-law receives free Wednesday papers, which has coupons in them and she was able to get her neighbor's set as well. Then my mother-in-law gave me her set, now I have a total of 28 books! My advice to you is to ask your friends and family if you can have their Sunday papers. Start taking note of which neighbor's gets a paper and ask them. It won't hurt to ask and you can get free books out of it too.

0 comments: